Mangoes are called “king of fruits”.This is a tropical natural fruit from the drupe family. This implies because they have a solitary huge seed or stone in the center. Mangoes are one of the most generally devoured natural fruit on the planet. Mangos are low in calories but full of nutrients.
One cup (165 grams) of sliced mango provides
- 107 calories
- 25 percent daily value of vitamin A
- 76 percent daily value of vitamin C
- 257 mg of potassium
- 0.2 mg of vitamin B-6
- 3 grams of fiber
- 24 grams of sugar
- 1 gram of protein
- Mango may fight cancer
- Good for bones
- Suppress fat cells and fat-related genes
- Improve constipation symptoms
- Support a healthy heart
- Improve the immune system
Let’s make it
- Mango 1kg
- mango jelly (rafan 1.5 packs)
- wiping cream 1 cup or according to the surface of the serving bowl
- almonds or anything to garnish
- Wash mango properly, peel it and cut them into small chunks like dice.
- Add 3 cups of water into a pan and bring it to boil.
- When water starts boiling add jelly into it and mixes it well.
- Off the flame and let it cool.
- Set mango chunks into a serving bowl, add warm jelly and mix it well.
- properly set this material and put it into the freezer for a half-hour.
- Wipp the cream properly.
- take the serving bowl out of the freezer and add whipping cream on the top of mango and jelly, set it properly.
- decorate it according to your desire and put it back into the freezer for 4,5 hours.
- serve chilled.